Over 1,000 Doctors Are Standing Together and Have Sent the Respect Petition to HHC and the Affiliates!
And the number grows every day. Let’s keep the pressure on. Affiliate doctors at HHC have had enough and want respect, a greater voice in quality patient care and a new contract.
We are continuing with our Respect campaign and in addition to the e-mail petition we have been:
- Meeting with elected leaders
- Meeting with community groups
- Elected leaders and community groups have stated they support our campaign and are calling and sending letters to HHC and the Deputy Mayor, as well as attending our rally
- Running ads on media, such as the New York Times digital Metro NY, in subway cars and stations, and in journals and papers.
Click below to view any of our various bus shelter ads currently running near HHC Hospitals and Clinics around the City!
How can YOU help?
- Are you a community member, patient or work at Woodhull Hospital or any HHC or NYU facility or hospital and have a story to tell?
- See list of HHC facilities, hospitals and affiliates
- Let us know if you have experienced any of the following:
- long wait times to see a doctor
- not enough time with your doctor
- poor patient care experience
- poor patient satisfaction
- short staffing of doctors or other health care workers
- you would not recommend Woodhull Hospital, HHC or NYU as a place to get patient care or work in
Doctors Council SEIU (the union for doctors at HHC) is advocating to make HHC and NYU a better place to receive patient care and to work in. Together we can make HHC and NYU a good place for quality care and to work in – what our patients and communities deserve!Please share your experiences by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org (all information will be kept confidential as only overall information may be shared)